Her Heart – Fighting Heart Disease in Women
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among American women, even exceeding cancer-related deaths. Ocala Health’s Her Heart Program offers vital educational events and healthcare resources – giving women the tools to become more involved in their heart health. Her Heart is designed by women... for all women.
Her Heart is SMART!
1 in 4 women will die of heart disease – most are unaware of the risks:
- Women with a family history of heart diseases, stroke, or circulation problems
- Women who are more than 20 lbs. overweight
- Women who exercise less than 30 minutes a day
- Women with a history of high blood pressure
- Women with high cholesterol, high LDL, low HDL
- Women who smoke
Her Heart is PROACTIVE!
Take charge of your heart health and take one of our health risk assessments or join us for monthly Her Heart Seminars. Register online or call 800-530-1188 to make your reservation.