* These amounts are subject to taxation.
- Vacation leave: PGY-1 residents will accrue vacation leave at the rate of 3 weeks (5 working days plus weekend) per academic year. PGY-2 and higher residents will accrue vacation leave at the rate of 4 weeks (5 working days plus weekend) per academic year.
- Sick leave: Residents will accumulate 10 days of sick leave over each academic year.
- Educational Leave: Will be available but must be pre-approved by Program Director.
- Low-cost medical and dental coverage for both resident and family
- A disability policy will be provided along with the option to purchase additional coverage.
- Residents are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy that offers a basic life benefit of $25,000.
- Professional Liability Insurance is provided.
401(a) FICA Alternative Plan
- SCORE and TrueLearn membership
- BLS/ACLS/ATLS training and certification provided by the hospital at no charge
- Laptop computer to access Electronic Medical Record and library from hospital or home
- Lab coats (2)