Salaries: Academic Year 2020-2021
Vacation leave: PGY-1 residents are allowed up to 3 weeks (15 working days) of vacation. PGY-2 and higher residents are allowed up of 4 weeks (20 working days) per academic year.
Sick leave: Residents are allowed up to 10 days of sick leave each academic year. Three or more consecutive sick days will require an attending physician’s note.
Educational leave: Will be available but must be pre-approved by Program Director.
- Low-cost medical and dental coverage for both resident and family
- A disability policy will be provided along with the option to purchase additional coverage.
- Residents are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy that offers a basic life benefit of $25,000.
- Professional Liability Insurance is provided.
Retirement: 401(a) FICA Alternative Plan
Additional resources provided by the program:
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS training and certification
- Access Anesthesiology- McGraw Hill subscription for online texts and Q-Banks
- TrueLearn Q-Bank and assigned quizzes for ITE, ABA Basic, and ABA Advanced preparation
- Anesthesia Pass Machine for ABA Basic and ABA Advanced preparation
- University of Central Florida’s state of the art library; physical and online access
- HCA’s medical/clinical library
- The Anesthesia Toolbox subscription
- UpToDate access
- Laptop computer to access Electronic Health Record and library resources from hospital or home
- IPhone with unlimited service for daily email access and work contact
- Lab coats
- On-call meal stipend provided