About Summerfield ER
Ocala Health's Summerfield ER is a 24-hour, freestanding emergency room in Summerfield, Florida. At this off-site ER, our certified doctors and nurses provide the same rapid emergency care you need and can expect at any Ocala HealthER.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
As part of the Ocala Health emergency care network, Summerfield ER offers the same expert care found at any of Ocala Health's five convenient 24-hour emergency room locations in and around Marion and Sumter counties.
This ER features:
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- 19 patient care rooms
- Diagnostic imaging services, which include:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Full-service laboratory services
- Multidisciplinary ER team of physicians and nurses
- Nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
Visiting Summerfield ER
Our freestanding ER serves Greater Marion County.
Our address is:
14193 S. U.S. Highway 441
Summerfield, FL 34491