Limited visitation policy in effect
- Visitors are limited to one adult (18 years or older) visitor in the hospital at a time per patient.
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 6:00pm, exceptions include the ICU at Ocala Regional Medical Center in which the visiting hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Screening will be completed at all entrances.
- Universal masking is required. Personal masks are permitted.
- Exceptions may be permitted outside of these hours in the following circumstances:
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is at or approaching "end of life" status.
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per surgical patient, on date of surgery.
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who has associated safety needs.
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per emergency department patient.
*If you are having a medical emergency please proceed to our Emergency Department for care.