No visitor policy in effect
Beginning at 6 pm on July 3, 2020
While we normally welcome family and companions to visit patients, in this time of heightened awareness of COVID-19 exposure, we will be restricting our visitor policy.
Beginning 7/3/20 at 6pm visitors will not be permitted at Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital.
There are exceptions allowed pending visitors have a negative screen for COVID-19.
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per surgical patient
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per emergency department patient
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is at or approaching “end of life” status
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who has associated safety needs
- If you are having a medical emergency please proceed to our Emergency Department for care
To help supplement visitations we have enacted “virtual visits” via a variety of technology.