Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital are open. Summerfield ER will close 9/10/17.
OCALA, FL, September 9, 2017 – In preparation for Hurricane Irma and for the safety of our patients and staff, Ocala Health will close the Summerfield Emergency Room at 10am Sunday, September 10, 2017 and will reopen at 7pm Monday, September 11, 2017.
Summerfield ER (Closing 10am September 10 and reopening 7pm September 11)
14193 S US Hwy 441
Summerfield, FL 34491
The Emergency Rooms at Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital will remain open and fully staffed to care for emergency patients during this time.
Ocala Regional Medical Center (Open 24/7)
1431 SW 1st Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
West Marion Community Hospital (Open 24/7)
4600 SW 46th Court
Ocala, FL 34474
Other helpful information:
- If someone has a medical emergency during the storm, call 9-1-1
- All non-emergent procedures and surgeries have been cancelled for Monday, September 11
- All of Ocala Health’s offsite facilities are closed this weekend and on Monday,
- Advanced Imaging Centers
- Family Care Specialists
- Ocala Health Heart & Lung Surgery
- Ocala Health Neurosurgical Group
- Ocala Health Outpatient Infusion
- Ocala Health Senior Wellness Community Center
- Ocala Health Take Charge Cardiac Rehab
- Ocala Health Wound & Hyperbaric Center