Summerfield ER, a 24/7 freestanding emergency room, offers all the resources you need for acute care of a serious illness or injury. The 10,500-square-foot facility brings comprehensive emergency services that are available at Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital to the residents of Summerfield and surrounding areas.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- 11 patient care rooms
- Diagnostic imaging including CT Scan, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Laboratory Services
- Dedicated, multidisciplinary team including physicians and nurses
- 40 full-time employees including nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Average ER wait times available by texting “ER” to 23000. Message and data rates may apply. For more info visit texterhelp.com.